one day somewhere in twin cities history...this day will be remembered.
Sold Out! Rhymesayers Artist meets Artist Show from M.anifest on Vimeo.
Here's a summary of my thoughts.
- Twas a dope night. packed to capacity
- Rhymesayers has an insane loyal following - beautiful thing
- Plain ole bill and Jimmy 2times did a nice DJ set that was biggie infested. very appropriate for the night - March 9th seen
- Toki and Slim came out swinging
- Muja Messiah and I came on stage to Curtis Mayfield's "we the people darker than blue"
- crowd response was great. Muja's that dude. big up chale
- but just as an artist that's hard on myself i'd say there were a few moment our energy wasnt quite parallel to the audiences. but only a few short moments. good otherwise
- Slug and Ali with Ant on the wheels was very well done. Smooth. Crowd loved it.
- All six emcees gathered on stage at the end for a short but savory cipher much to the crowds delight
- Homey that did the sound check is a beast. Rhymesayers Cat...trying to remember his name. vocals were clear all night. Shout out to EMS too
- was good to see I Self Devine afterwards. Big O.G respect
Shouts to Dj Fundamentalist! what's good turtleneck
Thank you and good night. well not quite.
m diggy dot