Monday, March 1, 2010

Busy Body... a Promising Week

Fail to plan, plan to fail.so yeah, I'm on my grizzly chale! love busy weeks...

- Thursday March 4th: I'll be speaking and appearing at a Hamline University Anthropology class, "Africa, Music, and Cultural Production." Should be an engaging affair.

- Friday March 5th: This will be epic! i'm performing at 7th street entry, downtown minneapolis with with my A.R.M compadre, Krukid (Uganda), and Kenya's favorite, Bamboo. here's more info...

- Saturday March 6th: I'll be Headlining Concordia University, Moorhead's Hip-Hop Summit. I'll also be speaking on a panel discussion earlier that evening.

Last week, i spoke to Toki Wright's class at McNally Smith College of Music in St Paul, MN. i think it's dope Hip-Hop is at the collegiate level. I'm meeting a lot of interesting opportunities in the education realm and i'm looking forward to exercising my intellectual and strategic prowess more. Shoutouts to T Mychael Rambo who was generous in enough to invite him to join in an artist residency t PCYC alternative school, North Minneapolis. The students did a wonderful job and we managed to help them produce 3 songs they performed for the community at the capris theatre on Jan 19th.

enough about me, How's about you? :). later is greater
peace
m diggidy

No comments: